Sidener Academy’s mission is to serve the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of high ability students from diverse social cultural, and economic backgrounds. Within our learning community, we are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens in a positive and supportive atmosphere. .Sidener Academy Staff
- Prospective Parent Open HouseProspective Parent Open House is Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from5:30pm to 7:00pm.
- Improv ClubAFTER SCHOOL IMPROV CLUB Students who want to learn to think on their feet, play to their strengths, gain confidence and go for the big laughs are invited to join Sidener Academy's new Improv club. The after-school program will help students learn team building and creativity, while exploring new worlds they make up on the … Read more
- Dine to Donate for January13, 2020Join our Sidener Academy for High Ability Students Community on 1/13/2020 5-9PM for a dine & donate fundraiser event at Next Door Indianapolis. See the our recent flier for more info. You can also find more info and register for the event at https://sidenersacademy254uatnextdoor2019.eventbrite.com. Next Door is donating 25 cents of every dollar you spend to … Read more
- National PTA Reflections CompetitionReflections is a National PTA Arts recognition program. Student create an original work that supports an art form. The categories include but are not limited to Dance Choreography, Film Production, Photography, Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Sculpture, Poetry, or Written Works. The theme this year is Look Within. All grade can participate. The deadline to turn in … Read more
- NUMATS TestingNUMATS TESTING We are pleased to share that we are a testing site for the Northwestern University Midwest Academic Talent Search (NUMATS). NUMATS is an above-grade level assessment intended for advanced learners currently in grades 3rd- 6th. Our test site will be at Sidener Academy on the following date(s): January 18th, 2020 and February 9th, … Read more