Sidener Academy’s mission is to serve the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of high ability students from diverse social cultural, and economic backgrounds. Within our learning community, we are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens in a positive and supportive atmosphere. .Sidener Academy Staff
- Virtual Learning Starts August 17, 2020Good evening Sidener Families, So, we had some big changes today! We are saddened and heard from several staff members that they are also saddened by not being able to see students in person, however, everyone fully understands the decision to go full remote learning. Just to try and answer some immediate questions: […]
- Chromebook & Internet Request FormIPS families with students in Grades 9-12, and Grades 7-8 taking high school courses, who still need a Chromebook and Internet access should complete the electronic form.
- IPS’ Response Plan for Coronavirus 2019Dear IPS Parents and Guardians: As news about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and new cases increase daily, we wanted to reiterate what the district is currently doing to help prevent the spread of this virus – and illness in general – in our schools to keep students and staff safe. From deep cleaning classrooms to […]
- Have an 8th Grader Preparing for High School?Do you have an 8th grader getting prepared for high school? The IPS Choice Application Lottery can help!
- Prospective Parent Open HouseProspective Parent Open House is Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from5:30pm to 7:00pm.