Sidener Academy’s mission is to serve the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of high ability students from diverse social cultural, and economic backgrounds. Within our learning community, we are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens in a positive and supportive atmosphere. .Sidener Academy Staff
- Weekly Message from Mrs. Varno and Mrs. RobbinsVideo message: zoom_1.mp4 Good evening Sidener Families, We hope that everyone has had a great week! We have been busy planning for the return of students over the next two weeks. Next week we will welcome 2nd and 3rd grade students back to our building while our 4th through 8th grade students will complete another week […]
- Mrs. Varno and Mrs. Robbins’ Weekly Messagezoom_1.mp4 : Video Message Good evening Sidener Families, Thank you to all of our families for helping to get students online to begin virtual learning this week. We are excited to begin semester 2 with our students and ready to tackle any changes coming our way! At the time this message is being recorded, we have […]
- 40th Annual IPS MLK TributeWatch the 40th Annual IPS Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on Friday, Jan. 15, from 10 to 11 a.m. This year’s theme is “A Pandemic of Racism: The Struggle for Equity Continues.” The program will air virtually and can be viewed online at www.myips.org. The celebration will include music, uplifting messages and performances from […]
- 7th Annual IPS Showcase of SchoolsJoin IPS for the 7th annual Showcase of Schools on Wednesday, Jan. 13, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. This will be a fully virtual event that will include online booths for all IPS schools to learn about academic and extracurricular offerings. Families can participate in live chats with schools, learn about district programs and departments, […]
- RedHawk Tales 01/08/2021RedHawk Tales https://www.smore.com/9wkm6-redhawk-tales Families: There was error in the newsletter. Students first day back is Tuesday, January 19th and not Monday, the 18th as stated in this weeks Redhawk Tales. Sorry for the confusion.