Sidener Academy’s mission is to serve the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of high ability students from diverse social cultural, and economic backgrounds. Within our learning community, we are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens in a positive and supportive atmosphere. .Sidener Academy Staff
- IPS’ Response Plan for Coronavirus 2019Dear IPS Parents and Guardians: As news about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and new cases increase daily, we wanted to reiterate what the district is currently doing to help prevent the spread of this virus – and illness in general – in our schools to keep students and staff safe. From deep cleaning classrooms to […]
- Have an 8th Grader Preparing for High School?Do you have an 8th grader getting prepared for high school? The IPS Choice Application Lottery can help!
- Prospective Parent Open HouseProspective Parent Open House is Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from5:30pm to 7:00pm.
- Improv ClubAFTER SCHOOL IMPROV CLUB Students who want to learn to think on their feet, play to their strengths, gain confidence and go for the big laughs are invited to join Sidener Academy’s new Improv club. The after-school program will help students learn team building and creativity, while exploring new worlds they make up on the […]
- Dine to Donate for January13, 2020Join our Sidener Academy for High Ability Students Community on 1/13/2020 5-9PM for a dine & donate fundraiser event at Next Door Indianapolis. See the our recent flier for more info. You can also find more info and register for the event at https://sidenersacademy254uatnextdoor2019.eventbrite.com. Next Door is donating 25 cents of every dollar you spend to […]