Sidener Academy’s mission is to serve the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of high ability students from diverse social cultural, and economic backgrounds. Within our learning community, we are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens in a positive and supportive atmosphere. .Sidener Academy Staff
- Fall Break10/11/2021 thru 10/18/2021 Students Return 10/19/2021
- Weekly Message from Mrs. Varno and Mrs. Robbins, 10/01/2021Video Message: zoom_2.mp4 Good evening Sidener Families, We are excited to welcome Fall and all of the fun upcoming activities we have planned for families and students. Trunk or Treat is back this year! We will host this event in our back parking lot, weather permitting, Friday evening October 22nd from 6:00 to 7:30. Please check […]
- Weekly Message from Mrs. Varno and Mrs. Robbins 09/17/2021Video Message: zoom_1.mp4 Good evening Sidener Families, Picture day was a success this week! Everyone looked so nice! We are excited to meet with families virtually next week for PIT Day. Please check out our newsletters to find the links to sign up for conferences. Students do not attend the school building on PIT Day, but […]
- Mrs. Varno and Mrs. Robbins’ Weekly Message 09/10/2021Video Message: zoom_0.mp4 Good evening Sidener Families, We hope that you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We had a great short week at Sidener! Parents in Touch, or PIT Day, is coming up in two weeks on Wednesday, September 22. Please check out our upcoming Newsletters and Remind messages on how you can get signed […]
- PICTURE DAYSeptember15, 2021 Picture Day for Sidener Academy for High Ability Students is scheduled for Wednesday, September 15, 2021 and this Picture Day event’s Order Code is 60906CF. Use this information and the tools on the Picture Day Guide Website to the school’s Picture Day.