Assessment at Shortridge High School reflects the staff’s aim to encourage creative and critical thinking and to develop knowledge and skills to analyze, synthesize and evaluate. Unlike traditional A to F grading where grades are subjective, at Shortridge, a student’s work is evaluated in relation to defined levels of achievement.
At the semester, those grades become official credits so you can monitor graduation requirements and work towards on-time graduation!
- Student logins for all IPS online platforms
- Username = email@example.com
- Password = mm/dd/yyyy
Student Access to Clever
- Students also can access via Clever
- Username is the student ID number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password is the student’s birthdate with slashes, but no leading zeroes (i.e. April 12, 2003 is 4/12/2003 and January 5, 2008 is 1/5/2008).
- Click the “Sign In” button
PowerSchool has many useful features. One example is the “Email Notification” function along the left side. For example, you can receive a summary of attendance and grades directly to your email on a daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.
If you have already logged into PowerSchool with a parent account and have seen your student’s grades and attendance, then you can gain access with the username and password you set up at https://powerschool.myips.org/public/
- Click on the “Create Account” tab and then click the “Create Account” button.
- Complete information in the “Parent Account Details” section and the “Link Students to Account” section. You must obtain the “Access ID” and “Access Password” from the school and utilize that information here. The Access ID and Access Password will not be needed for future logins. If you have multiple children, you can link multiple students to your account.
- If you need assistance accessing PowerSchool or the Access Code, please contact us.
- Click the “Enter” button.