We are privileged to welcome your child to our school. It is our goal to provide each child with a safe and loving environment so they can learn and mature appropriately.
We look forward to a year full of new friendships, energizing challenges, strong relationships, great successes, positive choices, and increased learning. Our staff is excited about the great things happening in our building.Rousseau McClellan Team
- Prospective Family Virtual Visits – Spring 2021If you’d like to learn more about our school and what our program has to offer for students in PreK-8th Grade, join us for one of our virtual visits! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we’re unable to host tours, open houses, and classroom observations like we might have in previous years. Instead, our staff […]
- IPS Athletics: Wrestling Clinic
- Basketball is Back!Due to COVID-19 restrictions, attendance is limited at student basketball games. If you weren’t able to catch this weekend’s games, check out the replays on YouTube: Game 1 (video stopped mid second half) https://youtu.be/l5vvxKpsz8gGame 2 – first half https://youtu.be/CgtfCnG35GwGame 2 – second half https://youtu.be/Wsp8aBgFSg0
- Prospective Family Visits: January 2021Families who are interested in learning more about IPS #91 may join one of our virtual events in January before the first Enroll Indy application window closes. Visit with our staff members on Thursday, January 21st at 6pm on Microsoft Teams.Participate in a Q&A with our Principal on Tuesday, January 26th at 10am and/or 6pm […]
- NapTown Fitness – Virtual Kids ClubSince Indy is returning to e-learning this week, NapTown Fitness is offering a virtual NapTown Kids Club to give your kiddos an awesome start to their day! This club will meet on Wednesday mornings from 8:15-8:55am from 11/25-12/16. Sign up here and please feel free to share with anyone grades K-8, from any school! We will play interactive movement-based […]