Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! I am Mrs. Krista Douglass, and I am honored to lead Raymond Brandes School 65 as your Principal. This school has a unique culture and a supportive community, and I am so lucky to be a part of it.
Raymond Brandes Elementary is full of tremendously talented students and exceptionally dedicated faculty and staff. We look forward to joining parents and guardians in creating and maintaining an all-inclusive school environment where students will grow through continued support from home. Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes academic excellence for all students. We understand that we cannot fulfill this task in isolation and look forward to a great year of collaboration with families.
This year, students will be taught to live The Bulldog Way. It is expected that students will be respectful, be responsible, be safe, and try their best at all times. We will hold students to a high standard academically and behaviorally, and I can’t wait to see the growth that our students will make. My hope is that you will support these same values at home.
Please be sure that your child arrives to school each day on time, dressed for success in compliance with the district uniform policy and prepared with all materials and tools needed for learning. We look forward to another great year!
- Remote Learning FAQ’sRaymond F. Brandes School #65 Remote Learning 2020-2021 FAQ Dear Students and Families, Welcome back to school! We miss you all so much. While this isn’t the way we wanted our school year to start, we know this is going to be an amazing year together at Raymond Brandes. We will get through these difficult […]
- 2020-2021 Student/Parent Handbook-remote learningRaymond F. Brandes School 65 2020-2021 Student/Parent Handbook–REMOTE LEARNING Raymond F. Brandes School 65 4065 Asbury St.Indianapolis, IN 46227 317-226-4265 Office317-226-3792 Fax www.myips.org/raymondfbrandes Principal – Mrs. Krista Douglass Culture & Climate Specialist – Mr. Roosevelt Washington III Social Worker – Mrs. Madeline Schwartz Important Numbers:IPS Transportation……………………………….317-226-4093IPS Service Center…………………………….…317-226-4000IPS Police Department……………………….….317-226-4633 The Bulldog Way Be Respectful Be […]
- 2020-2021 Classroom Supply list
- We miss you Bulldogs!! Have an amazing summer!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=–KvLK_AQF4&feature=youtu.be Please click the link to view our end of the school year message!
- IPS home learning Plan Effective Thursday April 9th,2020Proud to be Public! | Follow us on Social MediaWHAT IS THE HOME LEARNING PLAN?The Home Learning Plan is a hybrid education approach to ensure continuous learning during theCOVID-19 school closures. While we aren’t able to be in a physical classroom, our primary goal is toprovide continuity of education for our K–8 students via a […]