We are a Community School. We embrace the support of the community around us. Our Community School Coordinator hosts a monthly Community Council meeting where community partners come together to discuss the points of interest relevant to all stakeholders.
We strive to build a sense of community both inside and outside the building. Within the building, we meet monthly as a school community to discuss expectations and celebrate accomplishments.
To become a part of our Community Council or become a Community Partner, contact Renee Chase at 226-4258 for additional information.
- 100 Black Men of Indianapolis
- Assistance League of Indianapolis – Operation School Bell
- Boy Scouts of America
- Child Evangelism Fellowship of Indiana
- Community Action Center of Greater Indianapolis – Foster Grandparents Program
- Cross Point Christian Church
- IU Dental Center – Dental Sealant Program
- Eastside Community Baptist Church
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (IDOE)
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Girl’s Inc. of Greater Indianapolis
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Goodwill Industries
- Grace Community Church
- Iibada Dance Co. – After School Program
- Impact Martial Arts – After School Program
- Indianapolis Algebra Project
- Indianapolis Art Center
- Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- Indianapolis Marion County Public Library
- Junior Achievement
- Learning Well Inc.
- Linwood Christian Church
- Mad Science
- Marion County Health Department
- Net Literacy
- Project Seed Inc.
- Reach for Tomorrow
- Roberts Park United Methodist Church
- Shepherd Community Center
- Taft, Stettinus, & Hollister, LLC
- United Way of Central Indiana
We would like to thank all of these partnerships for their assistance.