Longfellow Medical/STEM Middle School engages students to value and appreciate a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education in a rigorous, safe, and nurturing environment. Students gain experiences and skills that prepare them for high school and college in a globally competitive 21st Century.
All students will:
- Reach their full academic potential
- Enhance their collaborative learning and teamwork skills
- Develop critical thinking skills through complex and rigorous tasks
- Involve themselves in extracurricular and co-curricular activities
- Commit to serving others in their community
The Longfellow Medical/STEM Magnet School community is committed to creating future leaders by igniting collaboration, engagement, and discovery, and by empowering our community to problem-solve, think critically, and communicate in an ever-changing world.