We are privileged to welcome your child to our school. It is our goal to provide each child with a safe and loving environment so they can learn and mature appropriately.
We look forward to a year full of new friendships, energizing challenges, strong relationships, great successes, positive choices, and increased learning. Our staff is excited about the great things happening in our building.Lew Wallace Staff
- Asynchronous Learning DaysTuesday, November 30 and Monday, January 3 will be asynchronous learning days for students. All students will be expected to complete work online and return to school the following day.
- Now HiringIf you, or someone you know, is looking to help impact little lives and would like the opportunity to interview to join our team please use the links below to learn more about two positions we have available at Lew Wallace. We have a special education additional adult support position. This position supports the needs […]
- Parent Teacher ConferencesJoin us on September 22 for parent teacher conferences. Conferences will be held at Lew Wallace from 12-4pm. The conferences will be 10 minutes each and translators will be available. If you’d rather meet virtually you can meet via Microsoft Teams from 5-7pm. Teachers will be reaching out using Class Dojo to answer any questions […]
- Meet the TeacherWe will host a Back to School Night/Meet the Teacher Night for grades K-6 on July 29, 2021 from 5pm-7pm. Please wear a mask while in the building. Teachers will provide a short presentation on classroom expectations and students may drop off school supplies. School office staff will also be available to accept and collect updated […]
- Office Closed 7/5-7/9All IPS offices are taking the week of July 5th off. We will be available to support any needs that arise on Monday, July 12 starting at 7am. You can call the office at 317-226-4107. If you need to enroll your child that is all online and can be done at www.myips.org, select “Enrollment & […]