We are privileged to welcome your child to our school. It is our goal to provide each child with a safe and loving environment so they can learn and mature appropriately.
We look forward to a year full of new friendships, energizing challenges, strong relationships, great successes, positive choices, and increased learning. Our staff is excited about the great things happening in our building.Lew Wallace Staff
- Office Closed 7/5-7/9All IPS offices are taking the week of July 5th off. We will be available to support any needs that arise on Monday, July 12 starting at 7am. You can call the office at 317-226-4107. If you need to enroll your child that is all online and can be done at www.myips.org, select “Enrollment & […]
- School SuppliesPlease see the list linked for what students need to be successful next school year. Reach out to our social worker, Ally Betcher, firstname.lastname@example.org or our counselor, Alexis Johnican, email@example.com if you need any support with obtaining these supplies.
- Free Summer MealsThe IPS Food Service team will distribute meals June 8 through July 22. Meal service is on Tuesdays (3 days’ worth of meals) and Thursdays (2 days’ worth of meals). The summer meal program is available to any child in the community, 18 years of age and younger, regardless of enrollment in IPS. Pick-ups are […]
- Testing for Virtual StudentsAll virtual students are invited to Lew Wallace to complete the NWEA test which will test math and reading skills for students in grades K-6. This test will take place on Thursday, May 27th. Students can be dropped off between 8 and 9 and picked up between 2:00 and 2:30. Lunch will be provided for […]
- Spring Break MealsTo pick up free meals for all children under 18, families can visit Northwest Middle school door 12: Tuesday, March 30, from 8–10 a.m. and 12–3 p.m. (three days’ worth of meals). Thursday, April 1, from 8–10 a.m. and 12–3 p.m. (two days’ worth of meals). For more information and locations see: https://myips.org/…/spring-break-at-ips-is-march-29…/