Skip to content


When enrolling your child you will need the following documents to complete the enrollment process:

  • Proof of Address:  A utility bill dated within the past 30 days.  Disconnect notices will not be accepted as proof of address.  Bills include water, cable, electric, and gas.
  • Picture Identification from the Parent or Guardian Enrolling the Child
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records

To enroll online, create an account and submit your information through our Power School Enrollment System.