Graduation Academy exists to close the achievement and opportunity gaps for all students by providing academic Rigor with Integrity in a Safe learning environment through a Racial Equity lens.
By identifying the strengths and talents of Graduation Academy scholars, we strive to provide support, in collaboration with referring high schools, as they embrace life’s challenges, meet graduation requirements, become responsible citizens and obtain the skills needed to meet their post-secondary goals.
“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
Latest News from Our School
- Suite 360Suite 360 is a comprehensive character development program that helps students better understand themselves and other with evidence-based Social-Emotional Learning […]
- Panorama SurveyWe value your feedback! Students, staff and families have until November 19, 2021 to complete the Panorama Survey. See your […]
- MobileServeSign up for Service Learning opportunities and keep an electronic resume of your hours by downloading the MobileServe app. See […]
- Upcoming EventsNovember 16, 2021: ASVAB November 24-26, 2021: Thanksgiving November 29, 2021: Staff PD December 1, 2021: Students Return December 1-10, […]
- Graduation Academy Home Learning ContactsContact information and hours for Graduation Academy during Home Learning.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re interested in exploring what Graduation Academy has to offer, please fill out the form below. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly! Those interested in enrolling should have their school counselor reach out directly.
TITLE IX REPORTING
Complaints or reports alleging sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, stalking, or gender discrimination, including sexual orientation or gender identity, involving an IPS student, employee, or person affiliated with IPS should be immediately reported to the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@myips.org.
Complaints or reports may be made anonymously but no disciplinary action will be taken against an alleged aggressor solely on the basis of an anonymous report.