Graduation Academy exists to close the achievement and opportunity gaps for all students by providing academic Rigor with Integrity in a Safe learning environment through a Racial Equity lens.
By identifying the strengths and talents of Graduation Academy scholars, we strive to provide support, in collaboration with referring high schools, as they embrace life’s challenges, meet graduation requirements, become responsible citizens and obtain the skills needed to meet their post-secondary goals.
“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
Latest News from Our School
- Parent’s In Touch DayThis semester’s PiT (Parents in Touch) Day is March 2, conference will be Via Microsoft teams and in-person. This is […]
- Inclement WeatherIPS Families and Staff: Due to the inclement weather, IPS will continue with remote learning for all students and staff […]
- Winter Storm/Remote LearningGraduation Academy Families/Students & Staff: In anticipation of the impending winter storm scheduled to hit Central Indiana and the rest […]
- School ResumesHappy New Year Grad Acad! We will have an Asynchronous Learning Day on Monday, January 3, 2022 to allow teachers […]
- Suite 360Suite 360 is a comprehensive character development program that helps students better understand themselves and other with evidence-based Social-Emotional Learning […]
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re interested in exploring what Graduation Academy has to offer, please fill out the form below. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly! Those interested in enrolling should have their school counselor reach out directly.
TITLE IX REPORTING
Complaints or reports alleging sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, stalking, or gender discrimination, including sexual orientation or gender identity, involving an IPS student, employee, or person affiliated with IPS should be immediately reported to the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@myips.org.
Complaints or reports may be made anonymously but no disciplinary action will be taken against an alleged aggressor solely on the basis of an anonymous report.