KIPP Indy Legacy High School is dedicated to empowering students to lead a life of choice. By focusing on college readiness and career exposure, KIPP Indy Legacy holds students to high expectations while providing opportunities to build the habits necessary to be successful in college and in life.
All students work with our KIPP Through College counselors starting in Grade 9, receiving support in the following areas:
- Academic advising.
- Standardized test preparation.
- College tours.
- College admission and application assistance.
- Scholarship support.
- Financial literacy.
KIPP Through College counseling follows students after they graduate from KIPP Indy Legacy, supporting alumni to and through college until graduation.
KIPP Indy Legacy High School opened in fall 2019 with its first class of 9th graders and will add one grade level per year.
The academic model includes:
- Pre-AP and AP classes in Grades 9–12.
- Internship opportunities during junior and senior year.
- Opportunities to earn college credit in core subject areas.
- Daily advisory and weekly academic progress monitoring.