At Edison School of the Arts, we know that these core values ensure a student’s academic, emotional, and artistic success!
- Joy: We know encouragement, love, help in cultivating dreams and unapologetic engagement create a thriving environment for a student to succeed.
- Achievement: We know regular and systemic use of data to guide intentional grade-level curriculum and interventions directly impact the rate of student success.
- Dedication: We know that teachers and staff must show up daily on time prepared with internalized lessons for a student to succeed.
- Creativity: We know that arts integration and performing arts inspire, allow for creativity, and self-expression, creating pathways for a student to succeed.
- Teamwork: We know that colleague collaboration, cultural awareness, parent communication, and partnership create a foundation on which a student can succeed.
- Safety: We know that a student can only do their best in a safe secure environment in which they are seen, respected, and treated with dignity.