We Are Stronger Together
The Board commissioners, Superintendent Aleesia Johnson, and district leadership conducted a series of community town hall during November 4 through November 14. If you were not able to attend, you still have the opportunity to review topics covered during these meetings by referencing information on this page.
We welcome you to take a moment to:
Our Six District Priorities
During these meetings our six district priorities will be discussed.
- Student-Centered Teaching & Learning: Integrate SEL programs and align high-quality instructional, curricular and assessment resources.
- High-Performing Team: Recruit and retain talent by developing staff and holding them accountable for implementation of IPS’ shared vision of excellence.
- Racial Equity Mindset: Strengthen and expand racial equity work to eliminate opportunity gaps and build capacity for team members to persistently interrupt and address institutional bias.
- School-Centered Central Services: Design Central Services to transparently and effectively meet the needs of schools.
- Engaged Families, Team & Partners: Engage families, team members and the community in authentic and collaborative partnerships to improve student outcomes.
- Sustainable Finances and Operations: Strengthen and expand efforts to equitably and efficiently allocate resources across IPS schools.