Enroll Indy OneMatch Application
During the two-round school enrollment window for the 2024–25 school year, families should apply based on neighborhood zone, educational model and grade band via the OneMatch app.
OneMatch Application Rounds
Round 1: November 1 through January 24 (Results released February 22
Round 2: January 25 through April 19 (Results released May 16)
Enrollment applications will be accepted:
- Through the OneMatch app online at www.enrollindy.org/apply.
- At IPS schools during Showcase of Schools on Nov. 1.
- Via phone by calling Enroll Indy at 317-426-3234.
Who Should Apply?
You should complete the application if you:
- Want or need a new school (K-12) for Fall 2024
- If you would like a seat in an IPS pre-K program
- If you need to change schools to meet the new grade band and or zones for schools through the district’s Rebuilding Stronger plan.
If you are happy in your current school and plan to stay there for the 2024-25 school year, you do not need to complete a OneMatch application.