CFI is lucky to have a host of wonderful partners who make a tremendous difference in our school community!
The Center for Inquiry Schools are committed to growing as a “community schools” with the direct support of Parent Involvement Educators who work with our families, partners, and staff to assure that each students’ academic, physical, emotional, and social needs are addressed through a variety of community partnerships.
Our CFI partners meet quarterly. For more information or to find out ways that you can get involved, please call your school.
- Adult and Child
- Arts for Learning
- Butler University
- Citizens Energy Group
- Community Action of Greater Indianapolis
- Huntington Bank
- Indiana Partnership for Young Writers
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Kiwanis Club of Indianapolis
- Learning Well
- Naptown Chickens
- Project Lead the Way
- Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine
- St. Florian Youth Leadership Development Center
- The Can Lady Project
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Young Actors Theatre