Supply List 2020-2021
CFI 70 has provided most school supplies for the 20-21 school year. Families are asked to provide the following supplies for their child:
- Headset or earbuds
- Backpack or bookbag
- Face Masks – 3
- Small box for holding pencils, pens, crayons, etc.
- Join the PTSA for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Order spirit wear and other items at our PTSA store. Global Fest t-shirt sales end Oct. 11.
- Join our CFI 70 Facebook Group “The Lion Share”
- Food Distribution during remote learning
- Breakfast/lunch menus will be updated soon, ready for in-person learning Oct. 5
- Global Fest-Sadly, our 2020 event was cancelled although many fun remote activities took place. We can’t wait for 2021 where we hopefully will think global and fest local. At GF we share traditions, honor heritage, and learn about cultures through food, music, art, and play. Learn more on our website or our Facebook page.
The mission of the Center for Inquiry School 70 is to develop a community of respectful, life long learners, who use inquiry, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to be socially responsible contributors to a changing global society.
CFI Vision Statement
CFI is a diverse, equitable, inclusive family of public International Baccalaureate schools whose community members consider multiple perspectives and are inspired to reflect, collaborate, and take action to make a positive impact on the world.
Center for Inquiry School 70
510 46th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Principal: Christine Foxen Collier