Through the links below, students and parents can access information and resources that will help them in planning for the 3Es (Enrollment, Enlistment and Employment). Students can use these links to learn about the wide variety of options available to them in selecting a college and/or career pathway. Additionally, resources are provided to assist students for planning, applying and paying for their postsecondary education in order to simplify the college admissions process.
- Big Future by College Board: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/
- YouVisit Virtual College Tours: https://www.youvisit.com/collegesearch/
- UNCF Scholarships: https://uncf.org/scholarships
- Scholarship America: https://scholarshipamerica.org/
- Fastweb Scholarships: https://www.fastweb.com/
- INvested Resources & FAFSA Assistance: https://www.investedindiana.org/resources/for-families/
- 21st Century Scholars: https://learnmoreindiana.org/scholars/
- FAFSA: https://fafsa.gov/
- FAFSA4caster: https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/f4cForm?execution=e1s1
- Know Your Military Videos & Information: https://www.defense.gov/KnowYourMilitary/
- Military Branch Information: https://www.defense.gov/Our-Story/Our-Forces/
- ASVAB Preparation: https://www.march2success.com/
- Army Recruitment: https://www.goarmy.com/
- Marines Recruitment: https://www.marines.com/
- Navy Recruitment: https://www.navy.com/
- National Guard Recruitment: https://www.nationalguard.com/
- US Coast Guard: https://www.gocoastguard.com/
- Learn More Indiana Career Resources: https://learnmoreindiana.org/career
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Big Future How to Create a Resume: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/explore-careers/careers/how-to-create-your-resume
- Big Future Explore Careers: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/explore-careers
- Project Indy Youth Jobs: https://projectindy.net/
- State of Indiana Job Board: Work for Indiana Careers
- Work One Job Board: WorkOne Indy Immediate Openings Listing
Naviance is a comprehensive college, career and life readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
Naviance Student Log-In Instructions
Students will need to log into Naviance directly from Clever!
Please see the instructions linked here: Naviance Student LogIn Quick Guide
These instructions are also linked in the grave-level guides!
Utilizing Naviance At Home
The PSR Team has created grade-level guides to Naviance that students and families can use so that students can continue using Naviance while at home!
These guides include a quick welcome video that explains Naviance and helpful links/resources to make Naviance easy to access for students and families.
GENERAL & TEST PREPARATION RESOURCES:
- SAT Testing: https://www.collegeboard.org/
- FREE Kaplan Test Prep Resources: Kaplan Test Prep
- ACT Testing: http://www.act.org/
- ACT Test Prep: http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-preparation.html
- Khan Academy SAT Prep: https://satprep.org/
- EVERFI Curriculum: https://everfi.com/partners/k-12-educators/stem-career-readiness/
- Center for Leadership Development: https://cldinc.org/
Rose Hulman Homework Help Hotline
- Rose Hulman Homework Help Hotline Website
- The homework help is available from noon to 3 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) through a phone call, email or chat session.
- Services also are available during normal service times: Sunday through Thursday from 7-10 p.m.
- Connections can be made at 877-ASK-ROSE (877-275-7673) or the AskRose website, AskRose.org.
- The services are available at no-cost to 6th-12th grade students or parents. AskRose will operate through the month of May.