The Portfolio Management Team supports the IPS goal of having a great school in every neighborhood. IPS is proud to offer a robust diversity of school options to the families and communities that we serve. The Portfolio Management team supports our Innovation Network Schools, as well as many of the processes that ensure IPS is a family of quality schools serving the district as a whole.
For general inquiries about Innovation, please email InnovationTeam@myips.org.
- Jamie VanDeWalle, Chief Portfolio Officer
- Shareyna Chang, Executive Director of Portfolio Strategy
- Brian Dickey, Director of Innovation Schools
- Patrick Herrel, Director of Enrollment and Options
- Ricky Ritter, Coordinator of Innovation Schools
- Melissa Collins, Coordinator of Portfolio Management
- Phil Gonzalez, Portfolio Strategy Analyst
Innovation Network Schools
Our Innovation Network Schools have the greatest amount of operational and academic flexibility of all IPS schools, and were created beginning in the 2015-2016 school year following new legislation in 2014.
For additional information about Innovation Schools, please review our Innovation FAQ flyer.
IPS Innovation Schools maintain “Open Door Policies” when it comes to their board meetings. Anyone is invited to attend the meetings, but please check on each school’s website or call the office to confirm there has not been any changes in time or location.