The Performance and Continuous Improvement (PCI) Department provides information and analyses to support continuous improvement in the academic and operational services at Indianapolis Public Schools (IPS). Publicly available district data can be found on the Indiana Department of Education website.
Supports data-driven planning, processes and decision-making for district leadership, school leaders and staff. Tasks include generating data, analyses and reports on a number of measures at the student, school and district levels.
Reviews educational research requests and findings, and effectively communicates to appropriate audiences the important, related findings along with recommendations for application to the district’s educational programs.
Assists schools and central office staff with districtwide assessment data interpretation by coordinating the planning, organizing, administering and monitoring of state and districtwide assessment programs.
PCI Staff Team
- Andrew Strope, PCI Officer, email@example.com
- Bernadette Keiper, Administrative Associate; 317.226.4725, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fumie Ichikawa, Director, email@example.com
- Shareyna Chang, Director of School Quality, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kurtis McCoin, Freshman on Track Data Strategist, email@example.com
- Marlene Dorfman, Data Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judith Carlile, Data Coach, Carlilej@myips.org
- Mary Kapcoe, Data Coach, email@example.com