IPS FoodService provide students with nutritious meals they will enjoy at the lowest possible cost to families & taxpayers.
IPS participates in several USDA Child Nutrition Programs, including: National School Breakfast Program, National School Lunch Program, Child & Adult Care Food Program, Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program, and the After School Snack Program. In addition, IPS serves meals during school breaks.
Breakfast and lunch are served at no charge to all IPS students under the USDA’s Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). CEP pertains to meals and not other educational benefits.
Meal Menus Through 4/23.
Meals for Remote Learners
For students participating in remote learning April 5 through the end of the 2020–21 school year, the IPS Food Service team will provide pre-packaged meals (breakfast and lunch) one day a week at multiple locations throughout the district.
Meals will be served Wednesdays from 7:30–8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Arlington Middle School, 4825 N. Arlington Ave. | Door 8
- Brookside School 54, 3150 E. 10th St. | Door 8
- Center for Inquiry School 70, 510 E. 46th St. | Door 7
- Eleanor Skillen School 34, 1410 Wade St. | Door 11
- Northwest Middle School, 5525 W. 34th St. | Door 12