IPS FoodService provide students with nutritious meals they will enjoy at the lowest possible cost to families & taxpayers.
IPS participates in several USDA Child Nutrition Programs, including: National School Breakfast Program, National School Lunch Program, Child & Adult Care Food Program, Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program, and the After School Snack Program. In addition, IPS serves meals during school breaks.
Breakfast and lunch are served at no charge to all IPS students under the USDA’s Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). CEP pertains to meals and not other educational benefits.
In-person Meal Offerings
Students who are participating in in-person learning will receive meals at school.
Meal Offerings Through Feb. 5, 2021
Remote Learning Meal Offerings
For students participating in remote learning, the IPS Food Service Team will provide prepackaged meals (breakfast and lunch) one day a week at multiple locations throughout the district.
Meals are available to any child 18 years of age and younger regardless of enrollment in IPS. Meals will be handed out drive-thru style in parking lots. Drive to the door number listed below.
Meal distribution will be held from:
• 7:30–8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Meal distribution locations:
• Anna Brochhausen School 88 | 5801 E. 16th St. | Door 6
• Arlington Middle School | 4825 N. Arlington Ave. | Door 8
• Brookside School 54 | 3150 E. 10th St. | Door 8
• Center for Inquiry School 70 | 510 46th St. | Door 7
• Eleanor Skillen School 34 | 1410 Wade St. | Door 11
• George Washington Carver School 87 | 2411 Indianapolis Ave. | Door 6
• George Washington High School | 2215 W. Washington St. | Door 2
• Henry W. Longfellow Medical/STEM Middle School 28 | 510 Laurel St. | Door 2
• Northwest Middle School | 5525 W. 34th St. | Door 12