Indianapolis Public Schools District is excited to announce our Vendor Self Service (VSS) portal is now OPEN!
Potential Vendors as well as Existing Vendors are now able to register on IPS Vendor Self Service portal.
You can register HERE: https://myipsinvendors.munisselfservice.com. Once on the Welcome page, you will click on Vendor Self Service link (left side menu) to begin registration. Next, click on the Resources Menu (folded paper icon) in top right corner on the blue bar. You will find the VSS Instructions for creating your login and password as well as how to navigate Vendor Self Service, and other useful information.
The benefits to our Vendor Self Service portal are:
- Securely login to review or update your account information (i.e., contacts, emails, remits, & EFT information)
- Check balance of your outstanding POs/Contracts
- Check status of your invoice payment
- Review and Respond to upcoming procurement opportunities (e.g., bids, RFPs) online
- Submit W9’s, COI
- Submit non-system generated invoices.