Visit 13 Indiana cultural attractions for just $2 with the Access Pass program!
Presented by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, the Access Pass makes family learning more accessible. The Access Pass is good at 13 cultural attractions in Indiana: Bellaboo’s, Conner Prairie Interactive History Park, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Indiana Historical Society, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, The NCAA Hall of Champions, Newfields, Rhythm! Discovery Center, Terre Haute Children’s Museum, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, and WonderLab Museum in Bloomington.
Families that meet the requirements listed below can visit all participating locations for just $2 general admission per family member per visit, for up to two adults and all dependent youths living in the household. Indiana residents actively enrolled in these programs qualify:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
For more information on eligibility and to easily apply online, visit the Access Pass website.
In partnership with the Department of Child Services, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is excited to provide extraordinary family learning opportunities for Indiana foster families. Foster families can sign up for a free one-year membership for adults sharing the same household, their foster children, stepchildren, and biological children under 21.
As a Foster Family member you can enjoy a year of unlimited admission exploring five floors of fun in the museum’s exhibits and stay active playing outdoors at any of the 12 major interactive sports areas at Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience→.
Additionally, as a member you receive BIG savings with a ton of these great benefits:
- Free Carousel rides
- Discount on general guest admission tickets
- Advance tickets for the museum’s most popular Lilly Theater shows
- Discount on family program registration
- Discount in The Museum Store
- Discount on birthday party packages
- Free subscription to Extra!, the museum’s magazine and program guide
- Discount for local sports and entertainment
- Invitations to exhibit preview days and members-only special events
- Early admission on Member Mornings, first Saturday and Sunday of each month
To start your year of unlimited fun and adventure, simply bring the following required documents to the museum’s Box Office:
- Valid Indiana Foster Family Home License
- Indiana state-issued photo ID
You can get the application to join here or call 317-334-4000 for more information. And don’t worry, the annual fun and adventure is re
The first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4-8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person.
Open for free admission to the public on:
- MLK Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Fiesta de la Familia
- Christmas Eve (open until 2 p.m.)
Click here for details.