Join us for the virtual IPS Showcase of Schools on Friday, October 29, 2021, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The IPS Showcase of Schools promises opportunity, adventure and a lot of exciting information about all IPS has to offer. Families can visit virtual booths for each IPS school to learn about their academic and extracurricular offerings.
Students and families can also participate in each school’s live presentations and Q&A from 12-1 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
The Showcase of Schools event is the kick-off to the annual Choice Application Lottery. New this year is the opportunity for families to apply for seats in ALL IPS schools, not just Choice schools.
Through the Choice Application Lottery, using Enroll Indy’s OneMatch app, families can apply for seats in:
- Choice schools
- Neighborhood schools (for student who live outside of the school’s boundary)
- In-boundary students interested in their neighborhood school can also apply through the lottery (and have a guaranteed seat) or through late enrollment in the spring/summer.
Note: In-boundary students will always have access to their neighborhood school whether using Enroll Indy to enroll or not. Families who choose an out-of-boundary neighborhood school will not receive IPS transportation.
The application timeline for the two-round Choice Application Lottery is:
- Round 1: October 29, 2021–January 31, 2022; notification by February 24
- Round 2: February 1–April 29, 2022; notification by May 19
The Choice Application Lottery is for students who:
- Want to be in a different school next year than they are currently in
- Are grading-out of their current school (6th and 8th grade) and must select their next school
This year’s Showcase will be held virtually at www.myips.org. Visit HERE to register for the event.