The Return to In-Person Learning begins Monday, Oct. 5; here are a few things to keep in mind:
- (Week of…) Oct. 5: Grades Pre-K – 3 return to full-time in-person learning and Grades 4-12 continue with full-time remote learning. Oct. 12: all grades participate in full-time remote learning. Oct. 19: Grades Pre-K–6 return to school for in-person learning Monday–Friday, and students in Grades 7–12 (and some sixth graders) will start to phase in on the hybrid model.
- The IPS dress code has been revised to eliminate barriers for students attending school while providing families more cost-effective options for student attire.
- Please complete the COVID-19 Screening for Parents with your children each morning before heading to school. The responses to these questions will help to determine if you need to keep your children at home and/or contact your health care provider.
- The IPS Food Service Team will distribute meals for remote learning students and those on the hybrid schedule during the days they are remote learning. Changes include pick-up locations, days and times. Reminder: The Gleaners meal box distribution ended Friday, Oct. 2.
- The Student Support Networks and Learning Hubs services ended on Friday, Oct. 2.