As a reminder, all IPS students in Grades Pre-K–12 will participate in remote learning March 22-26, 2021. There will be no in-person classes held during this week.
Innovation schools might observe a different schedule, so please check with your school for more information.
During this remote learning week, pre-packaged meals will be available to any child age 18 and younger on:
- Tuesday, March 23, from 8–10 a.m. and 12–3 p.m. (three days’ worth of meals).
- Thursday, March 25, from 8–10 a.m. and 12–3 p.m. (two days’ worth of meals).
Meals will be served drive-thru style at the following locations:
- Anna Brochhausen 88, 5801 E. 16th St. | Door 6
- Arlington Middle School,4825 N. Arlington Ave. | Door 8
- Brookside School 54, 3150 E. 10th St. | Door 8
- Center for Inquiry School 70, 510 E. 46th St. | Door 7
- Charles Warren Fairbanks School 105, 8620 Montery Road | Door 5
- Christian Park School 82, 4700 English Ave. | Door 6
- Daniel Webster School 46, 1450 S. Reisner St. | Door 6
- Eleanor Skillen School 34, 1410 Wade St. | Door 11
- Ernie Pyle School 90, 3351 W. 18th St. | Door 9
- George Washington Carver School 87, 2411 Indianapolis Ave. | Door 7
- George Washington High School, 2215 W. Washington St. | Door 2
- Harshman Middle School, 1501 E. 10th St. | Door 6
- Henry W. Longfellow Medical/STEM Middle School, 510 Laurel St. | Door 2
- Northwest Middle School, 5525 W. 34th St. | Door 12