Through the district’s Rebuilding Stronger plan, IPS enhanced access to our Pre-K program by redistributing seats across Zones to ensure that you, as parents, have more Pre-K options closer to your home.
Our Pre-K program, which serves children turning 4 years old on or before August 1st, is developmentally appropriate, offering play-based experiences that support physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth.
New for the 2024-25 School Year:
- All families applying for a Pre-K seat must submit an On My Way Pre-K (OMW) application before their child can begin in Pre-K at IPS.
- Qualifying for the OMW Pre-K voucher is not a requirement, but applying for it is required.
- The application for OMW Pre-K opens in March 2024. However, this does not prohibit families from applying for a Pre-K seat on Nov. 1, 2023, when the enrollment window opens for the 2024-25 school year.
- Families who receive a Pre-K seat for the 2024-25 school year will be guaranteed a Kindergarten seat at the same school for the 2025-26 school year.
Don’t forget … Enrollment for the 2024-25 school year begins Nov. 1.
Enrollment must be completed through the two-round Enroll Indy OneMatch App at www.enrollindy.org/apply.
- November 1 – January 24 | Results will be released Feb 22, 2024
- Apply for OMW Pre-K Voucher: March 11 through April 11, 2024
- January 25 – April 19 | Results will be released May 16, 2024
- Apply for OMW Pre-K Voucher: April 11 through June 16, 2024
At IPS, we are committed to creating an enriching and nurturing environment for your children for the 2024-25 school year and beyond!
Details about before and aftercare and bell times for next school year will be shared in the coming weeks.