The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its October Board meetings in person in the boardroom at the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services, 120 E. Walnut St., at:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, October18 | Work Session | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, October 25 | Agenda Review Session | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, October 27 | Board Action Session | Public Comment Registration HERE.
The meetings are open to the public. Face masks are optional.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at the Work Session, Agenda Review Session and Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through September 27 at 4 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.