The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its October Board meetings in person in the boardroom at the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services, 120 E. Walnut St., at:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, October 26 | Agenda Review Session | Register HERE .
- 6 p.m. Thursday, October 30 | Board Action Session | Register HERE .
The meetings are open to the public with limited seating; registration is required to attend. Due to COVID-19, the following safety measures will be strictly enforced:
- Limited to 100 people, including Board members, essential IPS staff and the public. Seating arrangements will ensure social distancing.
- Face masks are mandatory, except for Board members or anyone presenting. Those attending the meeting must provide their own face masks.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at Tuesday’s Agenda Review session and Thursday’s Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through October 25 at 3 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.