The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its November Board meetings in person at:
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, November 9 | Work Session | George Washington High School | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, November 15| Agenda Review Session | John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, November 17 | Board Action Session | John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services | Public Comment Registration HERE.
The meetings are open to the public. Face masks are optional.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at the Work Session, Agenda Review Session and Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through November 17 at 4 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.