The IPS Talent Office has created new Teacher Leader roles for Spring 2016! Earn a prorated stipend of $5,000 by becoming a Recruitment Teacher Leader, School-wide Change Agent Teacher Leader, or Evaluation & Development Teacher Leader.
The new teacher leader roles directly align with the IPS Strategic Plan 2015, which includes:
- increasing leadership roles for teachers
- building leadership capacity in buildings to support the movement toward school-based autonomy
- allowing teachers to be more engaged in their own professional development
- developing a forum for teachers to collaborate and share best practices
- reengineering our performance evaluation system
- significantly increasing the recruitment of diverse and high-quality teacher candidates
Current IPS teachers will receive more information from their principals and an email from the Talent Office in January 2016 with more information on how to apply for these exciting new leadership roles. Are you interested in joining teamIPS? Learn more by visiting our website!