For students participating in remote learning April 5 through the end of the 2020–21 school year, the IPS Food Service team will provide pre-packaged meals (breakfast and lunch) one day a week at multiple locations throughout the district.
Meals are available to any child age 18 and younger, regardless of enrollment at IPS. Meals will be handed out drive-thru style in school parking lots from the door numbers listed next to each school below.
Meals will be served Wednesdays from 7:30–8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Arlington Middle School, 4825 N. Arlington Ave. | Door 8
- Brookside School 54, 3150 E. 10th St. | Door 8
- Center for Inquiry School 70, 510 E. 46th St. | Door 7
- Eleanor Skillen School 34, 1410 Wade St. | Door 11
- Northwest Middle School, 5525 W. 34th St. | Door 12