The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its June Board meetings in person in the boardroom at the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services, 120 E. Walnut St., at:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 28 | Agenda Review Session | Register HERE.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, June 30 | Board Action Session | Register HERE.
The meetings are open to the public with limited seating; registration is required to attend.
- Face masks are optional, except for Board members or anyone presenting.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at Tuesday’s Agenda Review session and Thursday’s Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through June 26 at 3 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.