The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its July Board meetings in person in the boardroom at the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services, 120 E. Walnut St., at:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 26 | Agenda Review Session | Register HERE.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, July 28 | Board Action Session | Register HERE.
The meetings are open to the public with limited seating; registration is required to attend.
- Face masks are optional, except for Board members or anyone presenting.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at Tuesday’s Agenda Review session and Thursday’s Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through July 26 at 3 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.