The PRC is responsible for:
- executing high-quality district events that promote the IPS brand of Excellence;
- overseeing the IPS Service Center manager and associates through the effective use of resources, implementation of productivity systems and data analysis;
- convening internal and external meetings, setting district customer service targets, as guided by core leadership, and planning areas of improvement or development;
- ensuring that internal and external customers are assisted courteously with timeliness, accuracy and enthusiasm;
- ensuring customer interactions and service products meet established district standards;
- serving as the lead customer service administrator for the district; organizing training for staff related to IPS service delivery standards;
- ensuring a seamless and positive one-stop shopping Central Services experience for our staff and community; and
- ensuring the IPS Guest Services area promotes an inviting, efficiently-run, contemporary concierge environment.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or technical school certification, and five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required for this role, along with customer service, event planning and call center experience, or evidence of applied competencies. Knowledge of productivity systems and event management software are a plus. Demonstrated knowledge of basic Microsoft Suite and/or related programs and tools required. The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $69,000. The IPS Public Relations Coordinator will strive to ensure each interaction is treated as an opportunity to retain a valued customer; if this sounds exciting, click here to apply!
Life Skills and Autism Coordinator: Play a key role in promoting student growth and achievement by organizing and managing special education supports, services and resources!
Learning Community Special Education Director: Provide targeted supports to schools in our East or West Learning Community to ensure high-quality implementation of special education services and compliance in our schools!
The application window for the IPS/Marian University Leadership Collaborative Program is now open; current IPS teachers who aspire to earn a Building Level Administrator License can apply now through February 26. The Marian University Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership graduate degree program prepares IPS teaching staff to become licensed administrator in K-12 schools. This partnership is committed to building our capacity for leadership development within IPS; educators selected for the program pay only a third of tuition costs for their administrative degree. Click here to access the application today!