August 24, 2018
Indianapolis Public Schools has partnered with APEX Benefits to provide a new wellness program to all employees currently utilizing IPS benefits.
The primary goals of the new program are to:
- Reduce overall health costs to the health benefit plan
- Engage IPS employees in conversations about their health to drive behavior change
- Support employees by offering convenient, accessible care
- Create a culture of wellness throughout the District
Other benefits include:
- Onsite wellness coaches
- 24/7 Telemedicine offered at no cost to members
- Onsite biometric screenings
- Onsite flu shots
Employees should be on the lookout for more details in the coming weeks.