IPS Meal Service
The IPS Food Service Team provides pre-packaged breakfast and lunch to all IPS remote learners. DETAILS HERE.
IPS Parent Institute
The IPS Parent Institute supports parents and guardians as they work to foster a culture of academic excellence and a stable home environment for both themselves and members of their family.
Through the institute, IPS families can participate in free, weekly virtual webinars that bring together experts from IPS and businesses throughout central Indiana to discuss a range of topics affecting students and families alike. DETAILS HERE.
Finding nutritious, readily available food is easy through Community Compass. Created by the Indy Hunger Network, Community Compass is a free and easy-to-use app designed to show people where they can find food assistance in Marion County.
To learn more about Community Compass, click here. If you don’t have a smart phone, you can text word “hi”to 317.434.3758.
Gleaners Food Pantry
Gleaners’ Community Cupboard is open to all in need. Located on the southwest side of Indianapolis, the pantry serves thousands of Hoosier families each month who are struggling to get the food they need.
To learn more about Community Cupboard, click here.
If you reside in Central Indiana and need help, you can call 2-1-1 or visit www.IN211.org to get connected to services.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development Applying for Unemployment Insurance
- COVID-19 Individual and Family Food Support
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Indianapolis Power and Light Payment Assistance
- Comcast Help Keep Americans Connected to the Internet
- AT&T Remains Focused on Keeping You Healthy and Connected
- Here are 8 Steps to Take if You Can’t Make Ends Meet Because of the Coronavirus (CNBC)
- How to Simplify Your Money During the Coronavirus Crisis (Forbes)
- Protect Yourself Financially from the Impact of the Coronavirus (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)