Due to COVID-19 guidance from state and local public health officials regarding minimizing the risk of community spread of COVID-19, the Indianapolis Public Schools Board of School Commissioners continues with several health and safety protocols for the April Board meetings.
The Agenda Review Session, scheduled for Tuesday, April 27, at 6 p.m., and Board Action Session, scheduled for Thursday, April 29, at 6 p.m., will take place in person in the boardroom at the John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services, 120 E. Walnut St.
The meetings are open to the public. However, the following COVID safety measures will be strictly enforced:
- Limit of 50 people, including Board members, essential IPS staff and the public.
- Seating will be arranged to ensure proper social distancing.
- Face masks are mandatory, except for Board members or anyone presenting. Those attending the meeting must provide their own face masks.
Public comment will be accepted online only for the Agenda Review Session. See link to online portal below.
Public comment will be accepted both in person and online for the Board Action Session. Note: Only those who have registered to attend the Board Action section can make in-person comments. See link to online portal below.
The Board Action Session on April 29 will be streamed online for the media and public through the district’s website at www.myips.org. The meeting will also be streamed on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.
Due to limited seating, registration for public attendance is required.
- Click HERE to register to attend Tuesday’s Agenda Review Session.
- Click HERE to register to attend Thursday’s Board Action Session.
Written public comment will be accepted through Thursday, April 29, at 3 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.