The IPS Board of School Commissioners will host its April Board meetings in person at:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 18 | Work Session | Martin University | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 25 | Agenda Review Session | John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services | Public Comment Registration HERE.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, April 27 | Board Action Session | John Morton-Finney Center for Educational Services | Public Comment Registration HERE.
The meetings are open to the public. Face masks are optional.
- In-person public comment will be accepted in person at the Agenda Review Session and Board Action Session.
- Written public comment will be accepted through April 27 at 4 p.m. using the online portal linked HERE. Submitted public comment will be distributed to the Board and IPS administration. All received comments will be made available to the public.
The Board Action Session will be live streamed through the district’s website at www.myips.org/ and on the district’s Facebook page. You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch.