Your child may be eligible for up to four years of paid college tuition!
What is the 21st Century Scholarship?
Eligible students who maintain the Scholar Pledge to excellence in school and life receive a scholarship for up to four years of up to 100% tuition at an eligible Indiana college or university after they graduate from high school.
The early-college promise program offers:
- Free college tuition at an Indiana college/university
- College Application Fee Waivers
- SAT/ACT Fee Waivers
To sign up your student in the 21st Century Scholars program, your student must be:
- A resident of Indiana
- Enrolled in 7th or 8th grade
- A U.S. citizen/national or permanent resident or refugee
- A member of a family that meets the income eligibility guidelines
The deadline to register is June 30, 2023, of your student’s 8th grade year.
More information is available HERE.