Posted: 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, March, 11
We wanted to share a few updates to our evolving landscape this week. We will continue to monitor the landscape and will communicate any changes in these decisions as they are made. We will also be updating our website to align with these decisions.
In an attempt to take additional steps in mitigating the spread of COVID-19
Staff Professional Travel
- Canceling or postponing all district-sanctioned travel through April 5.
- If you or your staff have questions around reimbursement please contact the IPS Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More guidance will come for travel after April 5.
- All school sanctioned field trips will be cancelled through April 5.
- Events that bring groups of students, adults, and community members together in confined spaces are being canceled through April 5.
- If you have specific questions around events, seek guidance from your supervisor. Please explore alternative options if at all possible (such as virtual meetings, or rescheduling for a later date).
Please continue to adhere to the recommended standard precautionary measures when it comes to your health. The safety and well-being of our people will always be among our top priorities. As the coronavirus continues to evolve, we want you to know we have teams in place monitoring the situation, and we are committed to taking appropriate actions to ensure the safety of everyone at IPS.