Meal service for students are as follows:
For In-Person Learning Students (until Nov. 23)
Students in Grades K–8 will eat meals inside classrooms. Students in Grades 9–12 will eat meals inside school cafeterias, with increased social distancing/cohorting, and cleaning.
Staff will continue to follow rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices, including sanitizing serving line tray slides, milk boxes and cash stands in between classes or periods.
Menu choices will be reduced to expedite meal service time. Vegetable/salad bars will be discontinued/converted to packaged items. Students should not share food.
All meals and utensils will be individually wrapped/packaged and can easily be carried by students to another location, i.e., to a classroom for consumption.
- Menu B Breakfast and Lunch Menu for October 19 Through November 24
- This menu is offered to K-6 or K-8 schools.
- Menu C Breakfast and Lunch Menu for October 19 Through November 24
- This menu is offered to 7-8 schools.
- Menu D Breakfast and Lunch Menu for October 19 Through November 24
- This menu is offered to 9-12 schools.
For Remote Learning Students
When IPS returns to 100% remote learning for all grades, beginning Nov. 23, the district will bring back Student Support Networks and a variety of meal pickup sites throughout the district.
Remote Learning Meal Distribution Schedule
The IPS Food Service Team will provide multiple days’ worth of prepackaged meals (breakfast and lunch) two days a week for IPS students during remote learning days. Meals are available to any child 18 years of age and younger regardless of enrollment in IPS. Meals will be handed out drive-thru style in parking lots.
Meal distribution, which begins the week of Nov. 23, will be held from:
• 8–10 a.m. and 12–3 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• On Tuesdays, students will receive two (2) days’ worth of meals.
• On Thursdays, students will receive three (3) days’ worth of meals.
*Holidays: No Thursday service on November 26, December 24, or December 31. We will hand out 5 days’ worth of meals on Tuesday of those weeks.
Meal distribution locations:
• Anna Brochhausen School 88 | 5801 E. 16th St.
• Arlington Middle School | 4825 N. Arlington Ave.
• Brookside School 54 | 3150 E. 10th St.
• Carl Wilde School 79 | 5002 W. 34th St.
• Center for Inquiry School 70 | 510 46th St.
• Charles Warren Fairbanks School 105 | 8620 Montery Road
• Clarence Farrington School 61 |4326 Patricia St.
• Cold Spring School | 3650 Cold Spring Road
• Christian Park School 82 | 4700 English Ave.
• Daniel Webster School 46 | 1450 S. Reisner St.
• Eleanor Skillen | 1410 Wade St.
• Ernie Pyle School 90 | 3351 W. 18th St.
• Francis W. Parker School 56 | 2352 N. Columbia Ave.
• George W. Julian School 57 | 5435 E. Washington St.
• George Washington Carver School 87 | 2411 Indianapolis Ave.
• George Washington High School | 2215 W. Washington St.
• Harshman Middle School | 1501 E. 10th St.
• IPS | Butler Laboratory School 60 | 3330 N. Pennsylvania St.
• James A. Garfield School 31 | 301 Lincoln St.
• James Whitcomb Riley | 150 W. 10th St.
• Meredith Nicholson School 96 | 3651 N. Kiel Ave.
• Paul I. Miller School 114 | 2251 Sloan Ave.
• Sankofa School of Success @ Arlington Woods 99 | 5801 E. 30th St.
• Sidener Academy for High Ability Students | 2424 Kessler Blvd.
• William McKinley School 39 | 1733 Spann Ave.
ADDITIONAL BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES