The health and safety of IPS staff and students is paramount. IPS will staff all buildings, providing service to students with IPS nurses or contracted health professionals.
IPS HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
IPS has implemented several health and safety measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, these measures include:
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks and/or face shields.
- Grade-specific guidance on when students may take masks breaks will be issued to schools.
- IPS will provide one (1) free reusable mask to all students.
- Students must provide three (3) additional reusable face masks.
- IPS will provide a face shield and mask to all district staff.
- Disposable masks will be on hand in schools and on buses for backup.
- Disinfectant and hand sanitizer will be located in all classrooms and offices.
- Social distancing will be enforced as much as possible throughout the school day.
Each school has a COVID response team whose job is to manage safety protocol and supplies, communication management, and action response when cases occur.
The district will follow local, state and national guidelines for reporting individual cases of COVID-19, if detected. Please click HERE for the full IPS Health and Safety Plan.
ADDITIONAL BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES